Our stencil printers are covering the range from simple to high sophisticated machines. As the SD240 is a step-in model, it’s still an accurate, easy to use stencil printer. The SD360-U is our pride. With his up-down lift mechanism he can be used in situation were high precision is a demand.
- Common to all our printers is ease placing of a stencil.
- There is no need for special form factor stencils.
- Stencils are fixed with clamps which are capable of clamping sheets with a thickness of 0.05mm.
Our convection reflow soldering ovens using re-circulated hot air reducing the energy needed to accomplish reflow soldering. Convection heating provides many other advantages over IR heating.
- Lower solder temperatures
- No shadowing around components
- No hot spots
- No colour sensivity
- No cold solder joints
The soldering process is controlled by microcontrollers with high sophisticated software giving a temperature control within 2˚C under normal circumstances. Also, operation of the machine is very easy. There are many extra’s.