The Mistral 260 is a very populair model. It fit perfectly in small to medium production lines. It can be used with single phase power sources!
The Mistral series convection reflow soldering systems uses re-circulated hot air to accomplish reflow at much lower temperatures than IR systems. Using constant, even heating, a great variety of board sizes will reach reflow temperature with the same heat profile. By eliminating set-up time your production line can work to its fullest capacity. “Environment friendly” is more then just a catch to the Mistral designers. With reduced energy consumption and carefully controlled air-flow and exhaust systems, your plant will only benefit from its introduction.
- Suitable for single sided as well as double sided pcb’s.
- Easy processing through the 5.7″ LCD touchsreen with an intuative user interface
- Forced air convection provides uniform heating and prevents shadowing.
- 3 zones with maxium temperatures up to 300°C. Can be used for lead free soldering
- Optional cabinet available
- Visual inspection of reflow process through top glass
- Two detachable thermocouples for measuring substrate temperatures.
- Control by RS232 connection is available